Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Art Catch-Up

Wow!  It's been a while since I've posted anything, let alone my paintings.  Sorry 'bout that, those of you who follow my blog!  Here's a couple of my recent paintings. Both are from our trip to Alaska.
The first is a little 5"x7" watercolor on Yupo that I did for my wonderful daughter-in-law Jenise, for her birthday.  It was so fun to do; Yupo works very nicely for a juicy dramatic sky.  We saw lots of humpback whale while on our adventure cruise.



This is another trapezoid-shaped piece that's mounted above our living room slide-out.  It's from Denali National Park Wilderness, the Polychrome Pass.  30" x 11" x 10", watercolor on 300# Fabriano paper.
I'm quite happy with both these pieces, and Polychrome Pass is a welcome addition to our home!

No comments:

Post a Comment