Friday, February 4, 2022

2021 RECAP

 Well. .  . . this is for the few of you who check my blog from time to time.

2021 was another year of avoiding people and enjoying our self-imposed isolation in our 5th wheel trailer as we visited new places and old favorites.  We did limit our treks somewhat, staying mainly in Canyon Country and the Rocky Mountain West. We continue to love the lifestyle and the freedom it affords us.

We are wintering in southern New Mexico State Parks; colder here than southern AZ, but we love the ambiance of the Land of Enchantment and we love the state parks. 

I did a fair amount of painting in 2021, mostly doing gift paintings for all my kids and grandkids + a few special friends. The last pieces I posted on the blog were in June, from Lee's Ferry at Marble Canyon AZ. I am now posting all the pieces I've done since then. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment