Thursday, July 2, 2015

It just doesn't get any better than this!

June 2015:  What a Wonderful Month!
We started the month in Nevada, just outside Carson City and close to Lake Tahoe.  I flew to Chicago to witness my Granddaughter Rhia graduate from Law School, making a stop in Colorado to spend time with friends & family.  Our next RV stop was Redding CA where I visited my Aunt Evelyn - we hadn't seen each other in about 50 years!  And now we're in Brookings OR, the southernmost town along the Oregon Coast; we'll be on the coast the rest of the summer.  The icing on the cake was celebrating being best friends with my hubby Jamie for 27 years and in a monogamous relationship for 25 years, and we're still 'happy together'. :-)  It just doesn't get any better than this!





No comments:

Post a Comment